This is an important post to myself, because sometimes I feel that time just goes by and I can’t get anything done. It’s good to remind myself that the world can be changed in only one minute. These are all things I try to do everyday. I hope you’ll also find some tips from here! And share the love if you feel like it!
1. Relax. Breathe slowly and fill your lungs with fresh air. Imagine yourself wiping every part of your body away, one by one. Start from your toes and move forward to your upper body. This is easier if you can lie down. Relaxing also makes you concentrate to every task you’re about to do during the day.
2. Smile. Stand in front of your mirror and just smile as much as you can. There are so many studies about smiling, of how it makes you really feel better even if it was a fake one. Try it out and you’ll notice it’s not going to be a fake smile for long. Plus you look better.
3. Call the person you love the most and tell her/him that. Nobody is too busy to hear that. You can never know what’s going to happen later that day, so don’t you ever forget to cherish your loved ones.
4. Dream. Imagine your biggest dream happening and see it through your eyes. Add all the colors, the smells and the sounds to this dream. Think about how it would make you feel if you could achieve it. While dreaming your brain starts to work for making these dreams into reality. Believe it or not.
5. Tighten your abs. Strain each and every one of your ab muscles and then release when you can’t keep the position any longer. By doing this everyday you’re going to get your middle section toned up and it’s not even gonna take long to notice it.
Remember to love!
(Photo by my love, Juho Rinne)
If you like this post, go check this one too! https://ohyesshesabitchbutnotyours.com/2012/11/22/5-ways-to-get-a-girlfriend/