One Lovely Blog Award
Yesterday I got nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award. (I feel a bit ashamed that I haven’t published any of my other nominations yet… This was so much work that this might be the last one too.)
The woman who I need to thank is the lovely owner of JLD Webfocus, Joanna! She is a beautiful, talented and kind – and most of all she designs killer websites! Check out her blog in http://jldweb.wordpress.com/ The reason why I wanted to go through with this particular award so quickly is that I really like the girl and I don’t want to let her down. :)
So here we go!
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Write 7 random facts about yourself
3. Nominate up to 15 other blogs
We’re not weird. We’re limited edition.
The random facts about me:
1. My main food is salad. I eat it every day, in all kinds of forms, all the time.
2. I have two black cats called Luna and Duffy. I rescued them from an animal rescue shelter about 5 years ago.
3. I’ve been singing roughly about 18 years in all kinds of choirs and bands from black metal to classical music.
4. I’m never jealous of anything. Not that I wouldn’t like to be a millionaire, I just don’t feel bad that someone else is.
5. I was hired as a store manager at the age of 18.
6. I would like to get to know everyone in our planet. People are the same no matter where you go.
7. I moved on my own right after I turned 15.
(8. I’ve never had a tv! Haha, rule breaker…)
Me @ Oxford Circus
The amazing blogs I want to nominate, not in any specific order. :)
1. http://yourdailydoseblog.com/ Get to know the lovely Janice. She loves coffee too!
2. http://fashionforlunch.wordpress.com/ This is amazing style blog!
3. http://thebuttonupblog.com/ Courtney’s posts are also full of great fashion tips!
4. http://dmltina.wordpress.com/ Tina. Her blog is definitely full of soul!
5. http://blueberrysubmarine.wordpress.com/ Nicole is someone I really care to follow, even I don’t understand her language. I can always look at the photos. :)
6. http://debjanidass.wordpress.com/ Just a wonderful food blog with tons of great pictures!
7. http://thefashionsecret.com/ Ingrid’s beautiful fashion website.
8. http://iaggelidaki.wordpress.com/ Ionna is a talented, artistic woman with a big smile!
9. http://seyisandradavid.org/ Seyi Sandra is a very interesting writer.
10. http://viddyankit.wordpress.com/ A brilliant poet!
11. http://thedawnerupts.wordpress.com/ Another wonderful poet!
12. http://tanalopez.com/ Tana is a great photographer with passion for food!
13. http://johncoyote.wordpress.com/ I know I’m collecting alot of poets here, but they’re all so good! Check this one out too!
14. http://adventurousandrea.com/ Andrea is a young, beautiful woman with a huge passion for travelling!
15. http://rustydoodle.wordpress.com/ Rusty makes funny little comic strips about cupcakes! You heard right, go check it out!
I would also like to to nominate Diana for being such an amazing person, but since she doesn’t do awards I just randomly pop out her blog like this! Haha! http://talktodiana.wordpress.com/
I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I do! MWAH!